GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Medina, soil activator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/13601-medina-soil-activator.html)

J Kolenovsky 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Medina, soil activator

Has anyone ever used this stuff?
-- =

J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/reference.html

J Kolenovsky 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Medina, soil activator

It must be. I used 2 gallons on 2500 sg feet today and went home and
read about it. I think I would like to try the blend with humate next.
The soil activator is supposed to be at work in 2 weeks. I think I'll go
back to the feed store and buy some agricultural molasses.

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:
=

J Kolenovsky wrote:
Has anyone ever used this stuff?

=

It's a great product!
=

--
Victor M. Martinez | The University of Texas at Austi=

| Department of Chemical Engineerin=

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv | Austin, TX 7871=
2
If we knew what we were doing it would not be called research, would it=

?

-- =

J Kolenovsky 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Medina, soil activator

I found a gallon of Medina for $9.99 and 50# of dry molasses for $14.99.
Next time I get 10% off because I'll have opened an account there by
then.

animaux wrote:
=

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:25:49 -0600, J Kolenovsky wr=

ote:
=

It must be. I used 2 gallons on 2500 sg feet today and went home and
read about it. I think I would like to try the blend with humate next.=

The soil activator is supposed to be at work in 2 weeks. I think I'll =

go
back to the feed store and buy some agricultural molasses.

=

The molasses may be a lot cheaper at Lowe's, as well as the Medina.

-- =

J Kolenovsky 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Medina, soil activator

http://www.medinaag.com/msa.htm

Karen Kay wrote:
What is it, exactly?
Karen

-- =

J Kolenovsky 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Medina, soil activator

I have read that over and over through the years. I might experiment
when it gets warmer. I did put down the molasses and 5 minutes later,
the bees came around.

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:
=

J Kolenovsky wrote:
The soil activator is supposed to be at work in 2 weeks. I think I'll =

go
back to the feed store and buy some agricultural molasses.

=

We also like to use liquid seaweed mixed with fish emulsion when planti=

ng
stuff and as a regular fertilizer. It stinks to heavens, but the plants=

love it.
=

B.Server 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Medina, soil activator

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:59:25 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:

http://www.medinaag.com/msa.htm

Karen Kay wrote:
What is it, exactly?
Karen

Seems like an open question as the URL points to a masterful hash of
non-information. But hey, John D. likes it, so it must be doing
good... or something.

J Kolenovsky 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Medina, soil activator

One would kinda think that their own company would have richer
information. I put down 50# of dry molasses after I applied the Medina.
I'll let ya'll know in 2 weeks. =

=

wrote:
=