Old 05-04-2003, 12:10 PM
M NG

Default Bamboo - Love it or hate it

I have to write an article on bamboo for a local gardening newsletter. I'm
interested in comments on:

1) Why you love it?
2) Why you hate it?
3) How you've removed it from your yard?

Any help is appreciated

Old 05-04-2003, 12:10 PM
LYNN FORRES

love it - but planted it in huge galvanized tubs (stock tanks) bough at a
feed store or Home Depot - will not take over the yard and looks full and
beautiful - drought hardy, freeze hardy, evergreen, grows very fast, and
there are lots of varieties available these days.

.. .