GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Agarita source (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/13641-agarita-source.html)

Mike Derr 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Agarita source

Does anyone know where I might find a source for agaritas? I called a
couple of places, but can't seem to locate any. Looking for 2-3 5 gal.

Thanks,
Mike

Terry Horton 05-04-2003 11:10 AM

Agarita source

On 18 Jan 2003 20:32:53 -0800, (Mike Derr) wrote:

Does anyone know where I might find a source for agaritas? I called a
couple of places, but can't seem to locate any. Looking for 2-3 5 gal.

My two standard recommendations for natives are Barton Springs Nursery
and the Natural Gardener. Farther afield, you might try Madrone
Nursery near San Marcos and Schumacher's in New Braunfels.