Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
kn125

Default snake gourd and chinese okra seeds

Does anybody know where I can get snake gourd (Trichosanthes
cucumeria) and/or chinese okra (Luffa acutangula) seeds?

Thanks,
-kn
Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
groober

"kn125" wrote in message
om...
: Does anybody know where I can get snake gourd (Trichosanthes
: cucumeria) and/or chinese okra (Luffa acutangula) seeds?
:
: Thanks,
: -kn

Evergreenseeds.com

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Gary Brady

Does anybody know where I can get snake gourd (Trichosanthes
cucumeria) and/or chinese okra (Luffa acutangula) seeds?

You might try the American Gourd Society for those snake gourd seeds. Look
under "sources".

http://www.americangourdsociety.org/
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
kn125

Thanks for the pointers, I got the seeds from Evergreen seeds. Now to plant them ...

-kn