GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cat in yard! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/138533-cat-yard.html)

Jangchub 04-03-2006 06:16 PM

Cat in yard!

We were out there today cutting down the ornamental grasses and we
found a collar with a tag. I just called it in and I'm waiting to
hear. Of course I haven't seen the cat in days now. Now I hope the
cat went home. It looked healthy enough and my other neighbor said
someone has a black cat with white paws and it's the neighbors who
always let their dogs and cats run wild in the neighborhood. Then,
when their animals are run over they cry in the streets. Morons.