GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FS: MTD 8 hp. Chipper Shredder (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/14407-fs-mtd-8-hp-chipper-shredder.html)

[email protected] 10-04-2003 01:08 AM

FS: MTD 8 hp. Chipper Shredder

I have a nice chipper shredder that I just don't use any longer. I
discovered that some critter has eaten the drawstring from the bag,
but I never used it anyway. There's a homemade discharge chute that I
used to direct flow into a small trailer. Starts and runs like new.

$575 new (ten years ago)
Sell for $275
Call (the email address is bogus)
250-0363

Steve Wertz 10-04-2003 03:56 AM

FS: MTD 8 hp. Chipper Shredder

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:06:50 GMT, wrote:

I have a nice chipper shredder that I just don't use any longer.

I don't like the taste of the sharper cheddars, personally.

-=sw