GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Advice on local soil (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/14558-advice-local-soil.html)

Michael Light 11-04-2003 02:32 PM

Advice on local soil

Hi I want to find a place that will deliver a dump load of soil that I could
use to make a garden with? Can I order normal top soil and just add some
manure etc., to it or is there a place that anyone knows of that is
inexpensive, will deliver and would be better than the soil out here in
Georgetown?? Thank you so much for the posts and advice

G 15-04-2003 03:32 AM

Advice on local soil

Have you called Don's Dirt on Brodie Lane between Willam Cannon and Hwy 290?
If they won't do what you want, they'll probably tell you who can.