GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/146798-help.html)

MAP 21-06-2006 03:44 AM

Help

Where is a good place to find different varieties of bamboo near Austin?

Thanks,

Mary Ann

MAP 21-06-2006 04:53 AM

Help

Thanks for the info about the Bamboo Festival. Will there be bamboo for
sale at the festival?

The 14th Annual Texas Bamboo Festival: http://www.bamboocentral.net/

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Mike Harris 21-06-2006 02:47 PM

Help

"MAP" wrote in message
nk.net...
Where is a good place to find different varieties of bamboo near Austin?

Thanks,

Mary Ann

Utility Research Garden, 638 Tillery St., Austin TX 78702, (512) 386-9453.

Victor Martinez 21-06-2006 02:51 PM

Help

MAP wrote:
Thanks for the info about the Bamboo Festival. Will there be bamboo for
sale at the festival?

I assume so, they have plants for sale at their other festivals. The
website I posted might have a number or email address you could try
first. :)

Victor, who got a gigantic (I mean gigantic) pot of black bamboo as a
present. Gorgeous plant!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he