help identify worm?

Old 30-06-2006, 02:44 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default help identify worm?

Found it last Saturday after the 2 1/4" rain, first time I've ever seen
this. It was about 7" long and extremely sticky. The URL shows a full
length photo as well as a close shot of the head.

http://www.tomzap.com/worm.html

It was really cool.
Thanks in advance,
Nancy
Old 30-06-2006, 04:10 PM posted to austin.gardening

"Nancy KP" wrote in message
Found it last Saturday after the 2 1/4" rain, first time I've ever seen
this. It was about 7" long and extremely sticky. The URL shows a full
length photo as well as a close shot of the head.

http://www.tomzap.com/worm.html

It was really cool.
Thanks in advance,
Nancy

Kill it. Carefully. It can grow from segments. *shudder*

http://www.dirtdoctor.com/view_question.php?id=389

--
Catbird

"Oh-oh, her schizo is about to phrenia" - Bob Hope

Old 30-06-2006, 04:56 PM posted to austin.gardening

In Catbird wrote:
"Nancy KP" wrote in message
Found it last Saturday after the 2 1/4" rain, first time I've ever
seen this. It was about 7" long and extremely sticky. The URL shows
a full length photo as well as a close shot of the head.

http://www.tomzap.com/worm.html

It was really cool.
Thanks in advance,
Nancy

Kill it. Carefully. It can grow from segments. *shudder*

http://www.dirtdoctor.com/view_question.php?id=389

Bummer, but too late. I just saw it once.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:13 AM posted to austin.gardening

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:44:15 -0000, Nancy KP
wrote:

Found it last Saturday after the 2 1/4" rain, first time I've ever seen
this. It was about 7" long and extremely sticky. The URL shows a full
length photo as well as a close shot of the head.

http://www.tomzap.com/worm.html

It was really cool.
Thanks in advance,
Nancy

See http://www.dirtdoctor.com/view_question.php?id=389

deg
Old 08-03-2011, 08:21 PM

Hi There
I am new to worm farming and i didnt know where to start but just wanted to give it a go. So thought i would have a search around the internet to see what info was available and couldnt really find much! However i did find a really great book to download which was incredibly informative and really easy to read. Now I am so excited as i have a better understanding as a complete novice and i highly recommend it to anyone starting out.
I found it under this website: Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm

would appreciate any further advice from anyone.

Allotment Lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy KP View Post
Found it last Saturday after the 2 1/4" rain, first time I've ever seen
this. It was about 7" long and extremely sticky. The URL shows a full
length photo as well as a close shot of the head.

Worm

It was really cool.
Thanks in advance,
Nancy