GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn Care (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/147715-lawn-care.html)

Mike Reed 15-07-2006 03:49 AM

Lawn Care

All -

I have just moved into a duplex in north austin (Mopac/Steck) and have
called three different local "companies" for lawn care/maintenance.
All three have promised to call me back, and have not, and have not
shown.

Can someone recommend a lawn care company or individual interested in
servicing my lawn? Basic cut/weedeat, but also interested in
discussing re-seeding the front lawn (which appears to be mostly weeds,
as the prior tenant didn't take care of it).

If you don't mind, please respond by email...

Mike :/