GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   blackberries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/15174-blackberries.html)

ian 16-04-2003 01:08 PM

blackberries

Could anyone tell me an effective way of getting rid of blackberry and
brambles, my garden has them shooting up all over the place.

Thanks
Ian

animaux 16-04-2003 10:56 PM

blackberries

Dig and dig if you are a natural gardener with no use of toxic pesticides. That
or you can use a chemical herbicide, but I don't use them. I dig.