GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spray-N-Grow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/152745-spray-n-grow.html)

Jim Marrs 01-02-2007 12:56 AM

Spray-N-Grow

I just got a catalog from the Spray-N-Grow company. Does anyone have
experience using their products?

Thanks
Jim

Jangchub 01-02-2007 02:02 PM

Spray-N-Grow

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:56:45 -0600, "Jim Marrs"
wrote:

I just got a catalog from the Spray-N-Grow company. Does anyone have
experience using their products?

Thanks
Jim

No, but if you buy it from www.qvc.com and it doesn't work the way it
says it does you get a full refund after using it to the bottom in
thirty days.

davie 27-08-2007 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jangchub (Post 686245)
wrote:

I just got a catalog from the Spray-N-Grow company. Does anyone have
experience using their products?

Thanks
Jim

No, but if you buy it from
www.qvc.com and it doesn't work the way it
says it does you get a full refund after using it to the bottom in
thirty days.

Used spray-n-grow for the first time this year, flower beds look brilliant, neighbours commenting on how good my garden looks compared to theirs. You should try it for yourself.