GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Zilker Garden Festival is this weekend (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/156020-zilker-garden-festival-weekend.html)

James Lee Johnson 29-03-2007 06:02 PM

Zilker Garden Festival is this weekend

I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned before, but the Zilker Garden
Festival is this weekend. It really is one of the best places to learn
about gardening in the Austin area and to buy plants and other yard and
garden stuff. It is affordable and proceeds from the Zilker Garden Festival
benefit the activities of the Austin Area Garden Council and Zilker
Botanical Garden.

"In addition to hosting over 100 vendors selling a variety of plants,
ceramic pottery, garden-themed accessories, arts and crafts, and custom
jewelry, this year's festival will offer some special events." These
include live music, garden talks, a flower show, and a raffle. For details
visit the website at:
http://www.zilkergarden.org/about/events/zgf.html

Enjoy!

jjhnsn