GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   strawberries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/161466-strawberries.html)

Vincent van Bruchem 09-07-2007 02:15 PM

strawberries

Hi,

Can you help me? I took some strawberry plants from work along home. I
vertilized the soil naturally and later on artificially. They grow fine
but no strawberries appear on them.. Should I just cut the leaves off?
That would be such a shame! What should I do??

Greetings,
Vincent

Omelet 09-07-2007 04:17 PM

strawberries

In article ,
Vincent van Bruchem wrote:

Hi,

Can you help me? I took some strawberry plants from work along home. I
vertilized the soil naturally and later on artificially. They grow fine
but no strawberries appear on them.. Should I just cut the leaves off?
That would be such a shame! What should I do??

Greetings,
Vincent

Add a slightly higher phosphorous (blooming) fertilizer to try to get
them to bloom.

If you cut the leaves off, they will all die.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.