GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Natural "LOCAL" raw honey - need source to buy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/164624-natural-local-raw-honey-need-source-buy.html)

Gene 10-09-2007 03:17 AM

Natural "LOCAL" raw honey - need source to buy

We are looking for a source of local raw honey at
a good price. We do not need fancy packaging - just good
quality raw hill country honey Comb or squeezed will do
just fine.

THANKS,
Gene

Gene 11-09-2007 04:41 PM

Natural "LOCAL" raw honey - need source to buy

THANKS - great post!!

Gene

"Elliot Richmond" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:17:11 -0500, "Gene" wrote:

We are looking for a source of local raw honey at
a good price. We do not need fancy packaging - just good
quality raw hill country honey Comb or squeezed will do
just fine.

Sunset Valley Farmer's Market?

also Round Rock Honey

http://www.roundrockhoney.com/