Old 03-01-2008, 02:17 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default I am new

I have moved to Florence, CO and will be working on planting flowers
in my big back yard. It definitely needs something. What would I
grow in this area that works well?
Old 04-01-2008, 06:14 AM posted to austin.gardening

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 06:17:35 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I have moved to Florence, CO and will be working on planting flowers
in my big back yard. It definitely needs something. What would I
grow in this area that works well?

Mork, from Ork.

-nz

Old 24-01-2008, 06:00 PM posted to austin.gardening

"Mike Fleagle" :

"Wankatoa" wrote in message
"
scribblednews:87508ddd-97b6-4a10-
:

I have moved to Florence, CO and will be working on planting flowers
in my big back yard. It definitely needs something. What would I
grow in this area that works well?

You must also be new to the homo sapien line of evolution.

This is Austin, texas, not FLorence CO.

So, got tired of screwing all the other bonnobo monkeys and decided to
come
down from the trees now that all the N.American tigers are gone?

don't listen to wankatoa, he been sick long time

Go to nature center in Zilker and get book on flowers that do Austin

well.

Typical ignorant liberal..always trying to censor other's speech, like you
did when getting your worthless liberal arts degree on that campus, and
trying to tell others what to read, say or think.

Is it because, like fundamentlists, you have a childish beleif system and
can't stand anyone who disagrees with you or says things you don't like.

Like all children, liberals, women and morons, you're basically a facist
fundamentalist at heart, a weak one who needs consensus and affirmation of
other like-minded useful tools like yourself to affirm your pathetic,
needy, slow-witted existence.

--
Explanation of a Free Country:

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:11 AM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I have moved to Florence, CO and will be working on planting flowers
in my big back yard. It definitely needs something. What would I
grow in this area that works well?
Some people are rude and crude. I landed in Florence, CO on 1/01/2008 and watched UGA beat Hawaii, and I live in NC and was born and bred in NYC. I planted some heavenly bamboo, raised from seedlings in NC, but I spoke to my friend in Florence today and she said they froze, but told her they may come back in the spring. I also took out some perennials. She lives on Moore Drive, horses in the backyard, across the street from the Veteran's nursing home. She also said it gets too hot for Aspen when she asked for a suggestion. You might want to check into Red Buckeye. Dwarf or tree. Junipers do well in heat and can take the cold. There is always the Pinon if you have the room. To check out what perennials and woody plants I took out to Florence for planting go to http://propagatingperennials.blogspot.com