GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pdf file I want everyone to see. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/171710-pdf-file-i-want-everyone-see.html)

[email protected] 09-03-2008 03:16 PM

pdf file I want everyone to see.

I have this wonderful article on crepe myrtles that can only be
opened by using acrobat.
I tried sending to this group but did not know the adress to send it
to us here.
I tried getting the link to this file but could not find it.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Anita

Victor Martinez 09-03-2008 04:53 PM

wrote:
I tried getting the link to this file but could not find it.
Can anyone help?

You can upload it to your yahoo documents and make it available there, I
think there is an option for that.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Email me he

MrClean[_2_] 08-04-2008 03:20 PM

pdf file I want everyone to see.

In article 401b4029-3563-4323-b6a1-8b3ff967d085
@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, says...
I have this wonderful article on crepe myrtles that can only be
opened by using acrobat.
I tried sending to this group but did not know the adress to send it
to us here.
I tried getting the link to this file but could not find it.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Anita

Place it on
http://www.docstoc.com/
Very big resource for documents and it's free.