GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   can't find meconopsis cambrica seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/171950-cant-find-meconopsis-cambrica-seeds.html)

clarissa 17-03-2008 09:00 PM

can't find meconopsis cambrica seeds

Hi to all you gardeners Our gardening season is just beginning here in
Vancouver BC and once again I am searching for meconopsis cambrica seeds -
since they are a yellow poppy that will grow in the abundant shade of my
garden. I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know of a
company that sells these seeds. Thanks Jean

Victor Martinez 17-03-2008 11:07 PM

clarissa wrote:
garden. I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know of a
company that sells these seeds. Thanks Jean

Not a company, but it seems to be available on eBay:
http://www.google.com/products?q=mec...rch+Product s

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he