GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Get off the computer and go out and play! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/172634-get-off-computer-go-out-play.html)

jOhN 05-04-2008 06:28 PM

Get off the computer and go out and play!

It's too nice outside - I'm outa here until sundown!

jOhN

jOhN 06-04-2008 04:30 AM

Sqwertz wrote:
jOhN wrote:

It's too nice outside - I'm outa here until sundown!

You can always come down and help clean out my garage for bulk trash
pickup next week.

Oh, and bring some steaks. for the grill.

-sw

I opted for several hours of weeding and the 1st edging and mowing of
the year. My ass is kicked.............. thank gudness for the hot tub.

Thanks for the offer tho ;-)
ps: I could have brought some of that hardwood charcoal you alerted us
all to last fall.
pps: I must have seen a dozen anoles that were full grown and strutting
their stuff.