GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Meyer lemons...how long do I have to wait? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/177185-meyer-lemons-how-long-do-i-have-wait.html)

[email protected] 24-07-2008 07:00 AM

Meyer lemons...how long do I have to wait?

I suspect the answer will be "Christmas" based on my recollection of
when the new TX/FL citrus crops come in.

B. Server 25-07-2008 02:31 PM

Meyer lemons...how long do I have to wait?

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:00:30 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I suspect the answer will be "Christmas" based on my recollection of
when the new TX/FL citrus crops come in.

That is roughly when I pick my standard lemons, so it is a good guess.