GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cassia Alata - Candelabra (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/178647-cassia-alata-candelabra.html)

[email protected] 16-09-2008 11:29 PM

Cassia Alata - Candelabra

Have googled and read about this beautiful bush (saw in a neighborhood
in full bloom and asked owner what it was).

Anybody have any negative words to say about it? I know enough to
gather those seed pods before they burst and self-sow.

Do you think it would do well in a large pot? I was just given a
volunteer from the person mentioned above (it's about 6" in a large
coffee can right now).

Thanks.

jOhN 17-09-2008 03:01 AM

Cassia Alata - Candelabra

wrote:
Have googled and read about this beautiful bush (saw in a neighborhood
in full bloom and asked owner what it was).

Anybody have any negative words to say about it? I know enough to
gather those seed pods before they burst and self-sow.

Do you think it would do well in a large pot? I was just given a
volunteer from the person mentioned above (it's about 6" in a large
coffee can right now).

Thanks.

lotsa comments on Dave's Garden

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/371/