GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Useful remote wireless thermometer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/179451-useful-remote-wireless-thermometer.html)

tom[_3_] 27-10-2008 02:18 PM

Useful remote wireless thermometer

http://www.wellcomestore.com

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --

Bob 28-10-2008 10:32 AM

"tom" wrote in message

Useful remote wireless thermometer
URL Deleted

This is obviously SPAM, but I must comment on our experience.

We were given one for Christmas last year. Within four weeks, the
outside unit quit working (It was on a covered back porch out of the
weather).

The company would NOT warranty it.

Beware !!!!

Bob-tx