GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Event Announcement: Getting Ready for Spring Gardening Seminar (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/181041-event-announcement-getting-ready-spring-gardening-seminar.html)

Bonnie Martin 02-02-2009 04:47 PM

Event Announcement: Getting Ready for Spring Gardening Seminar

Event Announcement from Travis County Master Gardeners

Getting Ready for Spring Gardening

February 26, 2009, 6:30-8:30pm

Yarborough Branch, Austin Public Library

2200 Hancock Dr.

Austin TX 78756

The 2009 Gardening Series continues with discussion of how to start your
garden and lawn off strong in spring . Learn how a little planning now
results in healthier and more beautiful gardens all year, what makes plants
thrive, and pruning and fertilization techniques to get perennials, trees
and shrubs off to a strong start. We'll also cover lawn care, including the
how and when of fertilization. Do your plants a favor and don't miss this
great kick-off to spring gardening. This seminar is free and does not
require reservations.

This seminar is presented by the Travis County Master Gardeners Association,
a volunteer arm of the Texas A&M and Travis County AgriLife Extension
Service. For more details, see http://www.tcmastergardeners.org
http://www.tcmastergardeners.org/ or call The Travis County Master
Gardeners help desk at (512) 854-9600.

Georges 04-02-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie Martin (Post 828903)
[...]

Nice sharing friend. I always like to move through these kinds of seminars organizations. This will makes us to know that how can we improve our own gardens and surroundings.