GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Press release for free Gardening Fair (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/181430-press-release-free-gardening-fair.html)

[email protected] 25-02-2009 08:59 PM

Press release for free Gardening Fair

A PASSION FOR PLANTS: AN EAST AUSTIN GARDEN FAIR
Saturday, March 21, 2009
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Govalle Park, 5200 Bolm Road, just East of Airport Blvd.
This free public gardening event will feature hands-on demonstrations of how
to landscape with edible plants for you and the wildlife in your
neighborhood. Come for the free advice from our on-site experts to answer all of your
gardening questions, and fun educational activities for kids, with bugs, bugs,
and more bugs! Visit our booths and get a free plant! Get ready for
Spring with all the free information you need to start your own edible garden.
Sponsored by Travis County Master Gardeners, 854-9600
Contact: Susan Decker, _
)

Rosalie Russell
804-2257_
_ )
steps!
(
http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126...68072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

Paul 25-02-2009 10:27 PM

Saturday, March 21, 2009
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Govalle Park, 5200 Bolm Road, just East of Airport Blvd.
This free public gardening event will feature hands-on demonstrations of how
to landscape with edible plants for you and the wildlife in your
neighborhood. Come for the free advice from our on-site experts to answer all of your
gardening questions, and fun educational activities for kids, with bugs, bugs,
and more bugs! Visit our booths and get a free plant! Get ready for
Spring with all the free information you need to start your own edible garden.
Sponsored by Travis County Master Gardeners, 854-9600
Contact: Susan Decker,
_
)

Rosalie Russell