GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hail no! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/182042-hail-no.html)

jOhN 26-03-2009 05:42 AM

Hail no!

The hail gave my garden a mild thrashing today. My truck wasn't as lucky :-(

jOhN

[email protected] 26-03-2009 09:57 AM

Hail no!

That sucks,

I was worried about the hail myself but managed to avoid it where I
live.

Anita

Victor Martinez 26-03-2009 12:38 PM

Hail no!

We didn't get any hail in central Austin, thank goodness.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Omelet[_4_] 26-03-2009 06:34 PM

Hail no!

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

We didn't get any hail in central Austin, thank goodness.

None in San Marcos either.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.