Old 27-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Catbird

Default porch swing

This may be a little off topic but where in town can I find a porch swing? I
casually looked around in Home Depot today and didn't see anything.

Does anyone know where to find teacup (mini or micromini) african violets
locally?

Thanks.

--
Catbird

"Oh-oh, her schizo is about to phrenia" - Bob Hope

Old 28-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Rusty Mase

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 01:52:35 GMT, "Catbird"
wrote:

This may be a little off topic but where in town can I find a porch swing? I
casually looked around in Home Depot today and didn't see anything.

Greenhouse Mall on Hwy 620 north of 2222 probably has as good a
selection as anyone.

Rusty Mase

Old 29-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Crystal

If you feel like a little drive. I bought one recently at Sutherlands in
Marble Falls. The drive was actually nice I enjoyed the wildflowers along
the way.
wrote:

This may be a little off topic but where in town can I find a porch

swing? I
casually looked around in Home Depot today and didn't see anything.

Greenhouse Mall on Hwy 620 north of 2222 probably has as good a
selection as anyone.

Rusty Mase

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Old 29-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Texensis

"Crystal" wrote in message
news | If you feel like a little drive. I bought one recently at
Sutherlands in
| Marble Falls. The drive was actually nice I enjoyed the wildflowers
along
| the way.
.s.n.i.p.

Callahan's General Store usually has them.

C02 and pH swing default Freshwater Aquaria Plants 11 14-01-2005 08:17 AM
SWING SET PLAN jad Lawns 1 30-04-2004 09:02 PM
Custom Made Trellis / Yard Swing Hanger George North Carolina 9 01-05-2003 05:46 PM
pH swing CO2 related? M Walczak Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:13 AM
Custom Made Trellis / Yard Swing Hanger George North Carolina 9 01-03-2003 04:49 AM