GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Create a Masterpiece for Mother's Day.....It's easy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/19676-create-masterpiece-mothers-day-its-easy.html)

Lebsique 01-05-2003 03:56 PM

Create a Masterpiece for Mother's Day.....It's easy

Come to Lebisque Ceramic Studio to create the ultimate Mother's day
present for your loved one. Do it yourself or bring your children to
help. It is fun, easy to create a masterpiece with unbelievable results.
Come see for yourself. We are located at 7208 McNeil Dr. Suite #202 or
visit our website at www.lebisque.com now. You can us call for more
information at 512-336-0102.

Lebisque Ceramic Studio is the newest, coolest do-it-yourself ceramic
studio in Austin.
It is a place to paint your own masterpieces and view art displays from
aspiring artists in town. You can choose from a great selection of
bisque or we can get you that special piece. We host birthday parties
for all ages, social gatherings and corporate parties in our fun
decorated party room.
We are offering a kid summer camp full of exciting activities and fun.

Dewitt 01-05-2003 04:20 PM

Create a Masterpiece for Mother's Day.....It's easy

Just what everbody wants - spam for Mother's Day.

deg