GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hot weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/196825-hot-weather.html)

m.anne 08-05-2011 02:21 PM

hot weather

My herbs are loving this hot weather. I have stevia, tarragon, basil thyme
parsley, fennel, oregano, garlic, onion. Has anyone tried the grow bags???

--
m.anne

allen73 10-06-2011 09:34 AM

Yeah.They are easy to use and gives a perfect growing environment for number of vegetables, fruit and flowers in a small space. The grow bag includes sufficient nutrient for one year's growing and needs only planting and watering for your gardening.

Yelverton 06-07-2011 04:03 AM

Anyone guide me, which weather is best for growing carrots, I want to grow some vegetables at home, make a small plant, any suggestion? If you will share here, I'll appreciate your answer..

Yelverton 09-07-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yelverton (Post 929286)
Anyone guide me, which weather is best for growing carrots, I want to grow some vegetables at home, make a small plant, any suggestion? If you will share here, I'll appreciate your answer..

website design pune

Bonivita 29-08-2011 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yelverton (Post 929684)

Can you share with us that what sort of herbs and other plants are yo growing in you garden these days? Which plants are grown in summer in your area? Thank you in advance!! :)