Old 14-02-2020, 09:49 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default Are you looking to buy the best and cheap shatter, mushroom,weeds,dank carts,hash,waxs oil,hemp oil, hony oil, visit. https//fresh-cannabis.com

WE HAVE HIGH GRADE HYBRID, SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS.
We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very good prices and we are sure of their quality.
We got some GOOD MEDICAL marijuana/weeds,hemp oil,wax and their SEEDS such as Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk,
Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13,hash oils and seeds etc,
BUDS / FLOWERS
1 Pound
1/2 Pound
1/4 Pound
1/8 Pound
1 Oz

OIL
10g
15g
30g = $900 USD
60g = $1600 USD

MUSHROOM....
SHATTERS..
HASH....
WAX...

AVAILABLE OILS FOR SALE
Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
CO2 Oil
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
Tinctures
Hash
Black oil,
Indian oil,
BHO
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
BUTANE OIL

We guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering. Weed for sale, Where to buy weed, Hash oil for sale, Cannabis oil for sale, Buy marijuana online, THC oil for sale, How to buy weed online, Marijuana for sale, Order weed online, Buy medical marijuana online at

https//fresh-cannabis.com

Wickr me...Tonyfritz

WhatsApp +1(413) 282-8751