Old 17-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Mark A. Luna

Default Baby Dove

I now this is not the right newsgroup, but I was hoping someone could give
me some advice on what I should do with a baby dove I found. Any chance of
taking care of it until it can fly?

Mark

Old 17-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Dewitt

On Sat, 17 May 2003 18:28:25 GMT, "Mark A. Luna"
wrote:

I now this is not the right newsgroup, but I was hoping someone could give
me some advice on what I should do with a baby dove I found. Any chance of
taking care of it until it can fly?

Mark

Call Wildlife Rescue ( http://www.wildliferescue.citysearch.com/) at
472-WILD.

deg
Old 18-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Robbin

If it is a fledgling, then the parents were taking care of it until you
found it. Never try to help a baby bird that is trying to learn to fly!
Depending on how long ago you "found" it, I would return it to where you
found it ASAP.

. ..

Old 18-05-2003, 02:32 PM
animaux

Chances are it's a fledgling and it is already being taught by its parents how
to fly or eat, or whatever else. There is a period of time between when they
fledged and when they can get out of harms way, where they are absolutely in
some danger. You can always go to rec.birds where they have many great people
who know a lot about wild birds.

Victoria

Dove Paddy's Pig[_7_] Garden Photos 0 18-07-2011 06:13 AM
Mama Dove Wendy7 Garden Photos 2 06-06-2010 05:36 PM
Two Acre Wood (Love E Dove E) Patty Peeples Garden Photos 3 14-02-2008 06:18 PM
Sarcochilus Dove Crimson X Zoe Crimson 3 P Max Orchid Photos 0 01-03-2007 12:24 PM
dove droppings suitable for compost heap? [email protected] United Kingdom 1 08-04-2005 05:59 PM