GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   extra landscaping bricks.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/2346-extra-landscaping-bricks.html)

will 07-02-2003 03:40 AM

extra landscaping bricks....

Hello.
By any chance, do any of you guys have any leftover landscaping bricks
or anything of that nature that could be used to put a small/medium
sized flowerbed together in the middle of my backyard?

Do you know where I can get bricks for cheap? Any help is greatly
appreciated......

=will=

Jennifer 19-02-2003 05:01 AM

extra landscaping bricks....

(will) wrote in message ...
Hello.
By any chance, do any of you guys have any leftover landscaping bricks
or anything of that nature that could be used to put a small/medium
sized flowerbed together in the middle of my backyard?

Do you know where I can get bricks for cheap? Any help is greatly
appreciated......

=will=

Will,

I don't have any bricks but I have a few rocks that are out by my
shed and I think I have some in the back of the house. You are more
than welcome to take them!! Have a ball!!

Jennifer