Old 16-02-2003, 06:14 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default My first decomposed pathway ever constructed (larger pic)

http://www.celestialhabitats.com/Dscn0912.jpg
-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html
Old 18-02-2003, 04:41 AM
Mr. Chaos 007

So what does decomposed mean? My wood chip pathways are constantly
decomposing. Everything is really isn't it? Just constant flow unto the
entropy. Chaos your eventual physical state!

David Schanzle
Gardens of the Ancients Herb Emporium
www.gardensoftheancients.com

--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Old 19-02-2003, 04:12 AM
Karen

J Kolenovsky wrote in news:3E4F1E2D.9B70A55F@hal-
pc.org:

http://www.celestialhabitats.com/Dscn0912.jpg

It is a *lovely* pathway.

Karen
Old 19-02-2003, 05:55 AM
Mr. Chaos 007

Yes I heard that it is very good for the garden. Full of paramagnetic
charge!

Have you learned the benefits of paramagnetic charge in the soil?