Old 21-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Kevin Dykes

Default Recommendations or otherwise for landscape stone work?

Marc -

I would be very interested talking with you and providing a free
estimate. We are a very reputable & afordable design/build firm
located in Pflugerville. Check us out at www.landscapingneeds.com.
Thanks

Kevin Dykes
797-0193

(Marc Stephenson) wrote in message ...
I want to have a stonework walkway requiring several steps built into
my backyard.

Does anybody have any recommendations or non-recommendations for stonework
contractors to design and construct a stone pathway with steps? I couldn't
get anything useful out of googling austin.* for this one.

Marc

Old 22-02-2003, 03:31 AM
Gary Brady

ull the form and then buy sliced 1/2" slab decorative stone and use mortar
thinset mix and slap them on yourself.

Where do you buy that 1/2" sliced limestone from? I've been looking for a
source.
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
to stone or not to stone..... JerseyMike Lawns 10 30-11-2006 01:26 AM
Landscape work recommendations [email protected] North Carolina 0 04-01-2005 05:56 PM
Matching stone chipping colours to stone circle al United Kingdom 0 23-11-2003 06:03 PM