GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sod Lifter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/2388-sod-lifter.html)

Astro Obs 01-03-2003 05:22 AM

Sod Lifter

I know there is a Machine out there somewhere that can lift Sod!! Anyone
know where I can hire one ??

Thanks in Advance

animaux 03-03-2003 02:15 PM

Sod Lifter

You can rent one at most large rental shops, like National Rental has them on
I-35 in Round Rock.

Austinite 05-03-2003 08:18 PM

Sod Lifter

I saw one for rent at Lowe's or Home Depot a couple of weeks back.