GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID this plant, please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/31961-id-plant-please.html)

Steve Ravet 14-06-2003 09:32 PM

ID this plant, please

Anyone know what this is?

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/plant.jpg

thanks,
--steve

Steve Ravet 15-06-2003 02:44 AM

ID this plant, please

Thanks! Every 2 weeks they throw out the plants from our office so I
get orphans sometimes that I don't recognize.

--steve

animaux 15-06-2003 04:32 PM

ID this plant, please

You may want to look this plant up to see what the cultural practices should be
regarding watering, feeding...etc. It's pretty easy to over water it and rot
the crown. It likes to be dry. Look it up.

On another note, your office sounds like a great plant collectors dream!

Steve Ravet 23-06-2003 04:56 AM

ID this plant, please

animaux wrote:
On another note, your office sounds like a great plant collectors dream!

Well, there are only so many colors of Chrysanthemums and Kalanchoes
that you can use... But once in a while there's something else
interesting.

thanks,
--steve