GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   One last question......on rock.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/3649-one-last-question-rock.html)

will 04-03-2003 05:15 AM

One last question......on rock....

Ok.

I promise that this is my last question for the evening.

I need something that will cover ground in my back yard.

We have a small area of walkway which is just simply dirt right now.

When it rains, it turns into mud.

What would be the best/cheapest way of putting something over the
walkway that will keep everybody (including the dog) from getting
covered in mud?

I would ultimately prefer something that I could find for free or really
close to it.

Appreciate all of the help.

=will=

J Kolenovsky 04-03-2003 02:51 PM

One last question......on rock....

A yard of mulch might run around $16. That would cover it. A yard of
deocmposed granite would too. You probably could get 2 yards of mulch
for the price of decomposed granite.

J. Kolenovsky

will wrote:
=

Ok.
=

I promise that this is my last question for the evening.
=

I need something that will cover ground in my back yard.
=

We have a small area of walkway which is just simply dirt right now.
=

When it rains, it turns into mud.
=

What would be the best/cheapest way of putting something over the
walkway that will keep everybody (including the dog) from getting
covered in mud?
=

I would ultimately prefer something that I could find for free or reall=

close to it.
=

Appreciate all of the help.
=

=3Dwill=3D

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html

superstar_etta 04-03-2003 03:51 PM

One last question......on rock....

If you get any responces to this...please post them...my dogs and I
are having the same problems.