GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Does anyone have contact with a gentleman named Bud Inman (sp?) in East (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/36622-does-anyone-have-contact-gentleman-named-bud-inman-sp-east.html)

Greylock 15-07-2003 01:35 AM

Does anyone have contact with a gentleman named Bud Inman (sp?) in East

Does anyone have contact with a gentleman named Bud Inman (sp?) in East
Texas.

I need to contact him and have lost all of my E-mail and files due to a
system disk crash (total wipeout).

If you know him, please either send me his E-mail address or forward this to
him so he can contact me.

Thanks

Steve Wertz 15-07-2003 02:02 AM

Does anyone have contact with a gentleman named Bud Inman (sp?) in East

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:50:01 GMT, "Greylock"
wrote:

Does anyone have contact with a gentleman named Bud Inman (sp?) in East
Texas.

I need to contact him and have lost all of my E-mail and files due to a
system disk crash (total wipeout).

If you know him, please either send me his E-mail address or forward this to
him so he can contact me.

According to the phone book, there's a Bud Inman in Dallas.

-sw