GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lava rocks free to good home (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/41630-lava-rocks-free-good-home.html)

Steve Ravet 29-08-2003 04:42 PM

lava rocks free to good home

These are the black/read ones that serve as decorative mulching. I
redid a bed and have 3 big boxes full. No charge, just come get them.

Steve Ravet
314 1079
252 1215

thanks,

--steve

Steve Ravet 30-08-2003 03:03 AM

lava rocks free to good home

I don't know what an imu pit is, but these look just like the lava rocks
you buy for gas grills, which in turn look just like the ones sold in
the gardening center for mulching. But, these have been in a bed for 10
years, some of them are pretty muddy. I don't know how good they would
be for cooking, unless you washed them.

--steve