GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ox Blood Lillies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/41841-ox-blood-lillies.html)

Aisha 01-09-2003 05:02 AM

Ox Blood Lillies

Does anyone have some extra ox blood lillies in their yard that I could
have/trade or buy? They are the red ones that bloom in the fall.

Thanks! Aisha

soma_angel
at
yahoo
dot
com

Victor M. Martinez 01-09-2003 02:12 PM

Ox Blood Lillies

Aisha wrote:
Does anyone have some extra ox blood lillies in their yard that I could
have/trade or buy? They are the red ones that bloom in the fall.

We don't have any extra (yet), but we have been able to buy them from Barton
Springs Nursery in the past. Perhaps they have some this year.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv