GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help: Bermuda in my Zoysia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/41985-help-bermuda-my-zoysia.html)

Andyd 02-09-2003 10:47 PM

Help: Bermuda in my Zoysia

Howard Garret calls Bermuda "one of the most invasive weeds in the
world". I'll second that. I have some spots in my zoysia where
Bermuda has popped up. I didn't think anything could crowd out the
zoysia, but the Bermuda seems to be having a good shot at it.

Any advice on what to do? Should I just leave it? Yank all of the
grass out in that area and re-sod with zoysia? Will it end up pushing
out the zoysia? Any advice would be appreciated.

andyd