Old 25-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Scarlett

Default Calla Lilies

I have a small pot of calla lilies from Easter. They are looking rather
sick at the moment. I understand that they can be planted outdoors--and
actually prefer that environment--but when should they be transplanted?
Now? Or do I need to save the bulbs and plant next spring? Where is the
best location to plant them?

Many thanks!

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

Old 26-09-2003, 04:32 AM
Scarlett

Thanks for the response.

Do I simply transplant them, or should I trim the foliage the way I do my
iris?

Also, the lilies were extremely close together when potted. Should I plant
the bulbs farther apart?

Obviously, I have NO experience with lilies!

Thanks again.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

. ..

Old 26-09-2003, 04:34 AM
Scarlett

Thanks for the response.

Do I simply transplant them, or should I trim the foliage the way I do my
iris?

Also, the lilies were extremely close together when potted. Should I plant
the bulbs farther apart?

Obviously, I have NO experience with lilies!

Thanks again.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

. ..

Old 26-09-2003, 04:53 AM
Scarlett

Thanks for the response.

Do I simply transplant them, or should I trim the foliage the way I do my
iris?

Also, the lilies were extremely close together when potted. Should I plant
the bulbs farther apart?

Obviously, I have NO experience with lilies!

Thanks again.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

. ..

Old 26-09-2003, 05:03 AM
Scarlett

Thanks for the response.

Do I simply transplant them, or should I trim the foliage the way I do my
iris?

Also, the lilies were extremely close together when potted. Should I plant
the bulbs farther apart?

Obviously, I have NO experience with lilies!

Thanks again.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

. ..

Old 29-09-2003, 12:05 AM
J Kolenovsky

I was impressed by this link on Calla Lily:
http://tutorus.com/GardeningCalla.htm

=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------=

--
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Old 29-09-2003, 07:02 AM
Scarlett

Thanks! I really enjoyed this site and got some very good information.

--

Scarlett wrote:

I have a small pot of calla lilies from Easter. They are looking rather
sick at the moment. I understand that they can be planted outdoors--and
actually prefer that environment--but when should they be transplanted?
Now? Or do I need to save the bulbs and plant next spring? Where is the
best location to plant them?

Many thanks!

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business
τΏτ - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

Eradicating Calla Lilies Steve[_27_] Gardening 0 24-09-2008 03:28 AM
New Calla Lilies Joan F \(MI\)[_63_] Garden Photos 1 16-07-2008 01:09 AM
calla lilies JFM United Kingdom 2 05-04-2006 01:51 AM
my calla lilies are doing something STRANGE!! [email protected] Gardening 6 04-06-2005 07:09 PM
Calla Lilies MsLaura Gardening 5 25-03-2005 06:29 PM