GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   crepe myrtle groundcover (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/44376-crepe-myrtle-groundcover.html)

S. Wheeler 29-09-2003 08:14 PM

crepe myrtle groundcover

Has anyone seen this new crepe myrtle or planted it? I was wondering if it
was mildew resistant and if it was suited to Houston? I have not seen the
plant, but someone told me it was now available....

animaux 30-09-2003 01:32 AM

crepe myrtle groundcover

I've seen it and I didn't like it. You may like it. I don't know if it's any
more resistant to powdery mildew, but usually when they hybridize specimen
plants, they get weaker, not stronger...in most cases.

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:10:44 GMT, "S. Wheeler"
opined: