GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shade Arbor Contractor Recommendation....? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/46323-shade-arbor-contractor-recommendation.html)

Flojo 29-10-2003 04:43 PM

Shade Arbor Contractor Recommendation....?

Hi,
I am looking into have a Shade Arbor built over our patio deck and would
like a recommendation. It would be about 12' x 18'. I have no idea who is
'best' in Austin for this type of addition, but Legacy Custom Decks and
Austin Deckworks have nice pictures on their websites. But I don't know who
is well known and respected.....etc....
Also, what is the ballpark going rate $ for this addition?? and how long do
the crews usually take?

Thanks 4 Your Suggestions!!
Flojo