GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   identify ground cover plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/46331-identify-ground-cover-plant.html)

jamie 29-10-2003 08:12 PM

identify ground cover plant?

I have a plant that spread itself as a nice ground cover by my fences
over the past two years, but don't know what it is. It has round fleshy
stems like purslane or portulaca, and spreads similarly. The leaves are
fleshy like purslane, but a little larger and teardrop-shaped with a rib
down the center, and a point (lanceolate). The foliage is a light green.

It hasn't appeared to ever flower, needs little water, and has flourished
in both a shady area and a sunny area. From a distance, it looks sort
of like an ivy.

If nobody can identify it from this description, I'll try to get a
photo of it.

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."