Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Adnan Aziz

Default suggestions for reliable, reasonably priced tree installers

hello everyone,

with a new baby the weekends are not for puttering around the garden,
and so i'm writing to ask for recommendations for a good tree
installer.

i've done all my own work thus far, so i have no idea of what these
services cost - if you could mention what the ballpark rates are for
10G/15G/25G/30G sized trees are like, that would be a great help too.
(the one place i called quoted 295$ for a 15 gallon tree installed
which seems incredibly expensive to me.)

thanks in advance,

adnan

ps - i think others may benefit from responses, so posting to the
thread is probably better, but if you'd prefer mailing me directly,
pls use alfred_tarski INSERT AT yahoo_REMOVE INSERT DOT com_DELETE
Old 13-11-2003, 01:13 PM
RM

www.wtglandscapes.com

I have used them for various services (trees and stone work) and have been
very satisfied with price and workmanship.

-D

om...