GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vine for Shady Area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/50454-vine-shady-area.html)

Jim Marrs 17-01-2004 11:16 PM

Vine for Shady Area

I 'm looking for a climbing vine for an area that is about 95% shade. I
tried Honeysuckle but it never really look off. Does anyone have some
suggestions?

B-0b1 17-02-2004 12:40 AM

Vine for Shady Area

Vines require a lattice work or close trees on which to climb..there are
MANY
such vines including Iveys...look into a good nursery for same .B-0b1

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.