Old 30-01-2004, 01:32 AM
names do not matter

Default Shunning the Sun Is Dangerous!

Recent studies show that our so called experts who told
people to stay out of the sun have been terribly mistaken.
-----------------

It's the great cancer cover-up. Panicked into avoiding sunlight by
health experts, we are now dying in our thousands from diseases linked
to deficiencies of vitamin D. But still the exaggerated warnings come.
Oliver Gillie reveals how sunbathing can save your life
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/hea...p?story=483268

excerpts from the article:

While every summer cancer charities and skin experts launch their
annual campaign to persuade people, against their natural inclination,
to cover up and stay out of the sun, there is growing evidence that
lack of exposure to sunlight is responsible for a multitude of
diseases from multiple sclerosis and diabetes to several types of
cancer and schizophrenia. And it's all down to a deficiency of vitamin
D - some 90 per cent of which we get from sunlight.

Expose yourself to strong direct sun everyday when possible for at
least 10 minutes provided you do not feel any unpleasant burning or
baking sensation.... Avoiding the sun completely by covering up with
clothes, covering up with suncream or always seeking the shade will
cause vitamin D deficiency and risks serious disease.

see the whole article he

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/hea...p?story=483268

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Contact with the sun should be much sought after, and the vitalization
that comes through its rays. The sun kills all germs and frees from
disease. (Alice A. Bailey)

* * * * *

The US goverment and the corporate 'news' firms must stop hiding the
truth from the American people. Only the truth will set us free. Lies
will only prolong our bondage to corrupt regimes.

http://www.commondreams.org and http://www.democracynow.org are two
good american sources for world and national news

* * * * *

"Without sharing there can be no justice;
without justice there can be no peace;
without peace there can be no future."

The World Teacher
http://www.shareintl.org

Old 30-01-2004, 05:05 AM
Michelle

Being exposed to the sun is closely linked to happiness The sun helps
us to be hapy There hsve been studies that have shown that people are
less happy in the winter They generally get little or no sun There
fore they expieriance an unexplainable duller .The
suicide rate goes up during the winter and not just because people
get their christmas bills.
The rate of depression and suicides goes down in the summer. And
studies have linked the lack of vitamin D to various kinds of
depression from minor bouts of dullar to major cases of suicidal
depression. Crazy huh
Me I like the sun and spend as much time in it as I can And I may get
wrinkely but so what I'm happy and so are my kids although I do make
them wear sun block. those of us who have ever had a sunburnt kid
will atest to the wisdom of that .
so if your're not happy and you know it ....
get some sun.

Old 30-01-2004, 05:12 AM
Live and Let Live

"names do not matter" wrote in message
[...]

Are you sure it's not because of those poor English lilly whites? LOL
They could use a good tan.

Old 30-01-2004, 05:34 AM
m.h.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:43:19 -0500, Michelle
wrote:

[...]

Like anything else, to stay out of the sun or stay in it is a question
of moderation. It's a mistake to assume that the "cancer charities"
et. al. are suggesting people should stay out of the sun completely.
Use good sense, don't get burnt often and you'll be better off in the
long run.

Old 30-01-2004, 08:14 AM
Tracey121.

Eat cheese, drink milk, and avoid the Sun before 4:00pm.
Be sure to take your E and C each day.
Killing off those Free Radicals (not some group of leftist democrat
convicts) is very important.

Old 30-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Godzilla Pimp

Coffee is good, coffee is bad. Butter is good, butter is bad. The sun is
good, the sun is bad. The earth is getting cold, the earth is getting warm.
The Jews make money and gain power by spooking the goyim (cattle).

Old 30-01-2004, 06:19 PM
N. Woolley

Forget the cheese and milk. Why do you think drinking cow milk is good??
It's 'formulated' for baby cows, not humans.

In Texas, all you need is 10 minutes a day in the sun for more than
enough vitamin D, even in winter.

Old 30-01-2004, 06:21 PM
Jeff Salzberg

"Godzilla Pimp" wrote in message link.net...
Coffee is good, coffee is bad. Butter is good, butter is bad. The sun is
good, the sun is bad. The earth is getting cold, the earth is getting warm.
The Jews make money and gain power by spooking the goyim (cattle).

You left out, "Wackos never miss a chance to blame any and everything on Da Joose."

Sun without Sun. Erik Orchids 8 03-02-2006 09:51 PM
K2O, dangerous or not? Skunky Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 01-07-2003 05:08 AM
How dangerous are these lights to human eyes? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 06:24 AM
The most dangerous fish to own. H8That Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:15 AM
How dangerous are these lights to human eyes? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 05-03-2003 11:27 PM