GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Watering Potted Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/51355-watering-potted-plants.html)

sweet 30-01-2004 10:49 PM

Watering Potted Plants

I have a Draconae Margenata in a pot that is 7" in diameter and 4.5" deep.
So far it is growing ok, but it seems to dry out very rapidly. I am
wondering if I should fill the entire pot with water.

I live in NYC, give it indirect sun light from a room window, and try to
keep the room as close to 75 degrees as possible.

tia,
-sweet
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/

Katra 31-01-2004 07:32 AM

Watering Potted Plants

In article ,
"sweet" wrote:

I have a Draconae Margenata in a pot that is 7" in diameter and 4.5" deep.
So far it is growing ok, but it seems to dry out very rapidly. I am
wondering if I should fill the entire pot with water.

I live in NYC, give it indirect sun light from a room window, and try to
keep the room as close to 75 degrees as possible.

tia,
-sweet
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/

Don't. Those are sensitive to overwatering...

Either water more frequently or use some mulch.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,