GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FREE: 200 bricks and 2 trellises (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/51470-free-200-bricks-2-trellises.html)

Sam 01-02-2004 08:20 PM

FREE: 200 bricks and 2 trellises

I have about 200 bricks left over from the building of my house. They
have a mottled, weathered style, overall color is tan. They are free
to the first person who comes to pick them up from my backyard in SW
Austin. I planned to make a garden edge with them but never did.
I also have two white trellises about 6 x 3 and 6 x 2 ft. I will let
you have those free if you take the bricks.

Please e-mail me at with your contact info if
interested.
Sam