GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   landscape architect/master gardener recommendations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/53213-landscape-architect-master-gardener-recommendations.html)

coyote22(nospam) 21-02-2004 05:02 PM

landscape architect/master gardener recommendations

Spring is coming and this year we want to make some changes to our beds,
put in a vegetable garden, some new shrubs, maybe a water feature. We
live in Round Rock. We are looking for a A+ reccomendation for someone
to guide and help us create the backyard we want. Money IS an
object..... so we will try to some or most of the work ourselves
depending on our cost structure....Thanks for any help you can give.
Please post your reply or email ,remove (nospam)

R.C. Crawford 03-03-2004 01:32 AM

landscape architect/master gardener recommendations

I highly reccomend David Bost. He was the architect that designed and
installed my yard in Brushy Creek. He did the difficult work and my wife and
I finished out the project at our leisure.
Call him at 512-244-2305. I believe that is his home number.